We collect and store a variety of information you submit to the Site or give us in other ways as described below. Some is information is personal and some is not. The information we collect is utilized for security and login; membership and processing of billing; the creation of custom user profiles; to improve the Site and, most importantly, to improve your user experience. Personally identifiable information ("PII") is never sold or provided to advertisers. QuadJobs respects the privacy of our users' information. We may create anonymized data packages from some of the information you provide us, however these data packages will never personally identify you. There are also very limited circumstances where we may be required to share certain PII (such as when required by law) these situations are described in the section of this policy titled Use of PII.
"Personally Identifiable Information" (or PII) defined.
- Information such as your name, email address or image, or information that can be used to identify you when combined with other information, is "personally identifiable information."
Collection of PII during Registration for a Student Membership Account or Employer Membership Account
- During the registration process we will collect and store the information that you provide to use directly on your registration forms. This may include, among other information: your name, physical address, email address, telephone number or other PII needed to provide you with use of the Site.
- If you are registering for an Employer Membership Account, we will also collect the following billing information: credit card type, number, security code, and expiration date, and billing address.
Collection of PII when Creating a Student Profile
- If you are registering for a Student Membership Account, we will also collect and store the additional information that you provide to us in your profile. This may include, among other information: educational information, work experience and qualifications such as your ability to drive, details on the types of jobs you are available for, pictures you choose to post or other PII need to provide you with a Student Profile.
Collection of PII when Creating a Job Posting
- If you are registering for an Employer Membership Account, we will also collect and store the additional information that you provide to us when creating you're a job posting. This may include, among other information: details regarding the type of job you are offering, including location, job description, start date and time, compensation rate and qualification requirements for potential Student Members.
Collection of PII through Using the Site
- Users with a Student Membership Account or Employer Membership Account may provide PII to us and other users of the Site through other Site functions such as our Go Getter Board and online communications among Members.
Collection of PII Provided by Other Users
- We collect and store information that Registered Members provide about each other. For example, QuadJobs invites Employer Members to provide reviews about individual Student Members.
Information that is not PII.
- Information that is gathered when you visit the Site is not necessarily PII. Information that doesn't identify you personally, such as your IP address, operating system, browser type and language, date and time of your visit, ISP, referring URL, the search term that led you to the Site, your geographic region, industry, the type of content you view, etc. is not PII.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information about how you use the Site; we may also use standard Internet tools, such web beacons or cookies, which collect non-PII and track your use of our website. This information is not PII.
Opt-out of PII collection.
- You are not required to provide PII when visiting the Site, however many of the features of the Site may not be available to you if you choose not to create an account or, at other times, not to provide certain requested information.